UBER GIVEAWAY – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is Lendlease (Batman’s Hill) Pty Ltd, ABN 34 147 913 219, Level 14, Tower Three, International Towers Sydney, Exchange Place, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo, NSW, Sydney 2000.
2. Only persons aged 18 years of age or older (Participant) are eligible for the Promotion.
3. The terms and conditions of this Promotion are governed by the laws of Victoria and the parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
4. The following person(s) are ineligible to enter the Promotion:
a) employees of:
I. the Promoter; and
II. the Promoter’s related bodies corporate (as that expression is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth))
III. and associated agencies, companies and contractors; or
b) members of the Immediate Families of the employees referred to at paragraph 4(a).
c) Immediate family means any of: a spouse or domestic partner, ex- spouse or ex-domestic partner, de-facto spouse or ex-de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
5. The Promotion commences on Wednesday, 3 March 2021 from 11am onwards (while stock lasts) (Promotion Period). The Promoter may extend the Promotion Period at its sole discretion (Extended Promotion Period). Details of any Extended Promotion Period will displayed during the Promotion. References in these terms and conditions to the Promotion Period include any Extended Promotion Period, where applicable.
6. The Promotion only applies to visitors and commercial workers at Melbourne Quarter. A maximum of 136 vouchers with a total value of $2,000 will be redeemable to win during the Promotion and will be divided as follows 100 x $10 vouchers, 32 x $25 vouchers and 4 x $50 vouchers. Each voucher is must be redeemed by Wednesday 16 February 2024. One voucher is redeemable per Participant on the day (Promotion Reward). Vouchers will be available to win through a lucky dip located at Melbourne Quarter and will be based on a first come first served basis to participate for each day of the Promotion.
7. For the Participant to be eligible to receive the Promotion Reward, each of the following must be satisfied:
a) the Participant must be a visitor to the precinct or employed by a commercial tenant of Melbourne Quarter (1MQ or 2MQ); and
b) the Participant must redeem their voucher via the Uber App
8. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw any retailer listed above during the Promotion Period.
9. The Promotion Reward is personal to the Participant and the Participant may not transfer or otherwise deal with its right to receive the Promotion Reward to any other person.
10. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which the Participant may have under any law (including the Australian Consumer Law) which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement (‘Your Consumer Rights’). Subject to Your Consumer Rights, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage however caused (including by negligence), suffered or incurred in connection with the Promotion or the Promotion Reward. Any condition or warranty which would be implied by law into these terms and conditions is excluded.
11. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage in connection with any failure to provide the Promotion Reward or to provide the Promotion Reward in accordance with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to:
a) the act or omission of a third party; or
b) some other cause beyond the Promoter’s control, provided that the Promoter took reasonable precautions and exercised due diligence to avoid the failure.