WIN* a $400 Melbourne Quarter Gift Card
Stay in the loop with all things Melbourne Quarter for your chance to win a $400 EFTPOS gift card to redeem at Bluebag Fresh, Da Barber House, Destination Roll, Fishbowl, HOME Vegan Bar, Peddler Espresso, Sergy Boy and Sushi Sushi!
Congratulations to our lucky winner, Shantesh!
HOW? (COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED)
Simply sign-up to our newsletter using the below form by Tuesday 30 November 2021 11:59PM AEDT to receive the latest news, retailer openings and events straight to your inbox. We will select a winner at random and they will be notified via email by Friday 3 December 2021.
*Terms and conditions apply
Melbourne Quarter Newsletter Competition – Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Lendlease (Batman’s Hill) Pty Ltd, ABN 34 147 913 219, Level 14, Tower Three, International Towers Sydney, Exchange Place, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo, NSW, Sydney 2000 (Promoter).
2. Only persons aged 18 years of age or older (Participant) are eligible for the promotion described in these terms and conditions Promotion.
3. The terms and conditions of this Promotion are governed by the laws of Victoria and the parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
4. The following person(s) are ineligible to enter the Promotion:
the Promoter; and
the Promoter’s related bodies corporate (as that expression is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth))
and associated agencies, companies and contractors; or
members of the Immediate Families of the employees referred to at paragraph 4(a).
Immediate Family means any of: a spouse or domestic partner, ex- spouse or ex-domestic partner, de-facto spouse or ex-de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
5. The Promotion commences on Friday 5 November 2021 at 8:00am and ends on Tuesday 30 November 2021 at 17:00pm. The Promoter may extend the Promotion Period at its sole discretion (Extended Promotion Period). Details of any Extended Promotion Period will be published on www.melbournequarter.com. References in these terms and conditions to the Promotion Period include any Extended Promotion Period, where applicable.
6. For the Participant to be eligible to compete in the Promotion, the Participant must enter the Promotion:
within the Promotion Period;
in the strict manner specified on the entry form for the Promotion; and
by the method specified on the entry form for the Promotion.
7. The participants must subscribe to the Melbourne Quarter Place Database by submitting an entry form for the Promotion within the Promotion Period. The entries will go into a draw to at win one prize on offer: 1 x $400 EFTOPS Gift Card to be used at our Melbourne Quarter retailers: Sergy Boy, Peddler Espresso, Home Vegan Bar, Fishbowl, Bluebag Fresh, Sushi Sushi, Destination Roll, Da Barber House and Royal Stacks. The draw will take place at on Friday 3 December 2021 at One Melbourne Quarter. The winner will be notified via email by Friday 3 December 2021 at One Melbourne Quarter. The results will be published on www.melbournequarter.com by Friday 3 December 2021. Winner will be emailed their prize on Friday 3 December 2021.
8. A judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry that:
contains material considered by the Promoter to be inappropriate or offensive; or
was submitted in a manner considered by the Promoter to be inappropriate, which may include, but is not limited to, actions relating to computer hacking, breach of copyright or other intellectual property rights and actions that breach any relevant laws.
10. The prize(s) is/are not redeemable for cash and is personal to the winners. It cannot be transferred, exchanged or otherwise dealt with.
11. By entering into the Promotion the Participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
12. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which the Participant may have under any law (including the Australian Consumer Law) which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement (‘Your Consumer Rights’). Subject to Your Consumer Rights, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage however caused (including by negligence), suffered or incurred in connection with the Promotion or any prize. Any condition or warranty which would be implied by law into these terms and conditions is excluded.
13. The Promotion may be advertised on social media channels, such as Facebook and Instagram. These channels do not endorse or have any connection with the Promotion being conducted, and do not accept any liability that a Participant may suffer as a result of the Promotion.
14. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as is necessary in order to distribute any unclaimed prize by that date.
15. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used as detailed in the privacy collection statement which accompanies these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter may cancel the competition and not award the prize(s) where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control prevent the Promoter from providing the prize(s). Should the Promoter cancel the Promotion the Promoter will:
advertise that the Promotion has been cancelled by placing a notice on www.melbournequarter.com
promptly destroy all entries received; and
not use the personal information that any Participant has provided on the entry form.
17. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage in connection with any failure to provide the prizes or to provide the prizes in accordance with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to:
the act or omission of a third party; or
some other cause beyond the Promoter’s control, provided that the Promoter took reasonable precautions and exercised due diligence to avoid the failure.
Privacy Collection Statement
Lendlease (Batman’s Hill) Pty Ltd, ABN 34 147 913 219 (“Lendlease”) and other companies in Lendlease’s development, apartments and communities’ businesses collect, hold and handle personal information about the individuals who are interested in our products or services or with whom we have dealings. We take steps to ensure that we only collect personal information which is relevant to our dealings with the individuals, and which is reasonably necessary for our business activities. We may collect personal information from individuals through our marketing, sales, business development, operational, human resources, research or other activities and we may disclose personal information to external agents, service providers or consultants to assist in the provision of our products and services. We have a general policy to collect personal information directly from you, unless is it unreasonable or impracticable to do so. However, in some cases, personal information may be collected from third parties such as real estate agents, government bodies and other Lendlease Group entities. You may refuse to provide us with your personal information, however, if you do, we may be unable to assist or provide you with our products or services or information about them.